About Heavy Metal Machines
- Free-to-play MOBA: 4v4 multiplayer car battle with a heavy metal theme.
- A Legend Reborn: Narrated by Larry Huffman, of Rock ’n Roll Racing.
- Hordes of Road Warriors: More than 720.000 downloads in Europe and South America.
- Choose your role from three main classes: Interceptor, Support and Transporter.
- Thirteen Deadly Drivers: 13 playable characters with their own characteristics and backstories. From Little Monster, a child hell-bent on seeking revenge for the death of her father, to Dirt Devil, a pirate leader from the Wastelands who hunts the giant sand worm that cost him an arm and an eye.
- Three Hellish Arenas: Temple of Sacrifice, Metal God Arena and the Cursed Necropolis already available to play.
- Just the Beginning: More content constantly updated and new characters, arenas and game modes on the way.
- eSports Championships: Planned competitive tournaments featuring cash-prizes to fuel the game’s
There are far more images available for Heavy Metal Machines, but these are the ones we felt would
be most useful to you.
If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
About Hoplon Infotainment
Founded in 2000, Hoplon is one of the leading game developers in Brazil, with a team of over 80 highly skilled professionals. Located in Florianopolis and a part of the technological centre in Southern Brazil, Hoplon is responsible for pioneering projects in the country and strengthening the Brazilian gaming industry through such titles as Heavy Metal Machines, Apocalypse: The Party’s Over and Taikodom.